Intra school Chemistry Activities-2017
Quizitaion(Chemistry Quiz) was held for classes XI and XII, the winners are as follows.
1st Prize -Hetal and Saaransh
2nd Prize -Suradeep and Meghna
3rd Prize -Saquib and Arihant
Intra school Computer Science Activities-2017 click here
Intra school Mathematics Activities-2017
MathematicsDepartment organized SUDOKU QUIZ for classes VII , the winners are as follows.
1st Position -DepshitaKanwar
2nd Position -Aarushi Anand
3rd Position -Surya KCirium
4th Position -Arjun Anand
Character Portrayal Activity was conducted for class VI by the Mathematics Department. The results are as follows.
1st Position -Shared by Rosanne Chugh and Dhawani Gupta
3rd Position -Raghhav Bansal
Highly Commended -Shreya Joshi
Le Grande Symposium
AFBBS AND ROTARY SOUTH END YOUTH WING
The young minds of today are bubbling with enthusiasm in earnest to prove their capabilities on
a widely recognized forum. Keeping the same in mind, we at Air Force BalBharati School,
Lodi Road, are privileged to initiate this zeal by providing a platform to all such students so that
they can showcase and nurture their talent further.
The Interact Club of AFBBS with the Rotary Club, Delhi South End Branch invites your school
to participate in the Inter School Movie Making Competitionduring the installationceremony,
being held on 26th October 2017.
Please find enclosed a copy of the events, schedule and registration forms.
Last date of registration and uploading is 22nd October 2017.
We look forward to your whole hearted participation in this grand event.
The final list of participants can be submitted on the day of the event itself. Details of the
competition are also available on the school website.
For any queries, do feel free to contact us on the Interact Club
Email id: email@example.com
Rules and Regulations:
- A maximum of 2 directors per Team who will come for the competition and
represent the Movie.
- Each Team can have a maximum of 10 Members (excluding the Directors)
- Open to students of classes IX to XII.
- Movies will be adjudged on the basis of :
i. Content/ relevance to the topic
v. Overall appeal
Social Media: A Friend or A Foe
- English and Hindi are the only languages to be used.
- Any editing software can be used(software used should be specifiedin the
description while uploading the video).
- Credits to be mentioned in the end, including the sources
- Length of the video should not exceed 5 minutes(Credits included).
- The participants have to upload their movies on YouTube as “Le Grande
Symposium: |your school name|” and send the link at
firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 22nd October 2017.
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding
- Top 8 finalists will be shortlisted and the names will be uploaded on the
school website by 25th October.